Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Update

I need to post some pics and video, but I don't have time right now. I did want to make sure and update that yesterday Ransom started walking around the house like a big boy. We have been watching him for weeks (if not months) take a few steps here and there, but he has just been very tentative about just taking off, but last night he really started walking around and exploring, and Daniel and I cheered ( although I think we were both kinda freaking out about how much trouble he is going to be getting into now). We are excited to see him grow and develop. He also has been talking a lot, and if he doesn't have the words to express himself he is very creative about how he communicates what he wants! It is actually quite entertaining. I hope to post a video of him walking sometime very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment