Monday, October 4, 2010

More Fall Fun





Have I mentioned how much I love Ransom in his fall clothes? He looks like such a big boy in his jeans. I love him so much! He has to be the cutest kid in the world. 
We took our first trip to the pumpkin patch this past weekend. To say that it was a hit would be a massive understatement. Ransom got to ride a pony, and pet a pig, some goats, and a llama. He also saw lots of ponies, horses, cows, and ducks. He got to go on a hay ride, which was definitely the highlight, and also walked through the corn maze. I didn't get any pictures while there, but I think we are planning on going back so I will definitely get some then.
Things are busy this time of year, but we are having a blast. As far as I am concerned it could be Fall all year long and I would never complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment